Thursday, February 3, 2011

Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz

The Alex Rider series is a thriller. I've been reading it ever since fourth grade. I'd read the first two books, stopped, then I just started continuing this year. Alex Rider was chosen to replace his uncle after he'd died in an incident. (The police said it was a car crash, but Alex saw the bullet holes in the car.) Now he's Alex Rider, teenage super spy, saving the world from disaster nine times in one school year. He'd given so many doctor's excuses to the school that the school had gotten suspicious. From pop stars with hi-tech video games to assassination groups that encounter Alex three times, Alex has done the unimaginable.
For the reader who likes pure action with suspense buildup, Alex Rider is for you.since I'm that type of person, I rate this nine book series five stars. Alex Rider should only be read if you aren't disturbed by gore and things like that. Warning: Extreme action. Don't complain if your socks are blown off. Buy Stormbreaker (the first mission) on Amazon!

1 comment:

  1. I also enjoyed STORMBREAKER. When I first read it I told my 13 year-old-son about it and he read and loved it too! Later my daughter read it and we watched the movie together which of course isn't as good as the book.

    ReplyDelete