Sunday, January 30, 2011

Savvy by Ingrid Law

I first read Savvy in third grade and I have loved it ever since. Savvy is about Mibs, a twelve year old girl in what you might call an abnormal family. In her family, the Beaumonts, children will get their own superpower at thirteen years old. Mibs is excited  for birthday thirteen until disaster strikes. Mib's awesome father (he doesn't really have a savvy, but Mibs insists it's being awesome) gets in a horrible car crash and might not live.Now, all that Mibs wants is to save her dad.
Savvy is a great read for all ages. Its cousin, Scumble, is also great, but I would prefer reading Savvy. Even though Maximum Ride beat this, this is still a great book.  Buy Savvy on Amazon
P.S. I don't work for Amazon, I just trust it the most.

2 comments:

  1. I agree SAAVY was an awesome read. Maybe in the summer I'll read SCUMBLE but I have so many other books to read before that. Keep writing about the books you read. You are doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete